Are you eligible for RPEng?
Registered Professional Engineer (RPEng) is the practical registration scheme for engineers.
You will be considered eligible for registration as a professional engineer if you have:
- Have completed a qualification in one of the disciplines of engineering.The qualification must meet one of the following requirements:
- a four-year full-time Bachelor Degree. Where a degree is less than four years in duration, the Assessment Committee may consider additional education and training as equivalent to a four year degree,
- or a part time equivalent degree,
- or a previously recognised historical equivalent qualification,
- or a qualification gained elsewhere that satisfies the requirements of “the Washington Accord” for recognition as a professional engineer.
- Have a minimum of five years’ relevant work experience in the field of engineering for which you are applying for accreditation as an RPEng.
- Minimum of three professional referees who can support your work experience claims.
- Record of Continuing Professional Development activities and hours, using our CPD Log.